CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Teaching Philosophy


“I am believe that career as a teacher is so honorable and can give me satisfaction that I cannot find in another place that go with the attitude as a teacher that never feel fed up to teach and educate the students to be a useful person at the future. Therefore, to achieve this aims, I must have the sincerity value in order to give a teacher and educate the students. This is so important because, to educate the student especially future students that have many kind of behavior from the development of technology, I must be able to use a right technique in teaching and learning and also honest so that students can accept the study easily. I must prepare myself with lot of knowledge and skills in education before I enter the field of education so that I can be excellent teacher that can help the students to be successful in their life. For me, teachers are the person that are responsible to build a useful individual in the future that can lead the in the future. Therefore, I as a future teacher must need to be serious and committed to teach and educate the students that will replace our leader place in the future so that our country will be more excellent, magnificent and successful in the future.”

0 opinion from you: